.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Babies Having Babies

Its late and I have finished all told my assignments for the night. As I cast through the thousands of channels that my blood box provides me, I delay d accept around the MTV section, hoping that I find something that will be un-engaging because my brain is tired. I blood to MTV2 and the famous adolescent free rein commemorate, immature mommy, is exhibit and because I see two deal tilt I am instantly intrigued. The screaming get together is between a draw and her daughter, a new teen fret herself, that are arguing about Janelle (the new mother) smoking marijuana, be on probation and non taking care of her child. I immediately think, isnt this show about babies and the struggle of being a mom? I guess there a dynamic to this show; I am intrigued and I mustiness continue to watch. As I continue viewing this program, I realize there is to a greater extent to the show than just babies; this is a show with difficulties, drama and extreme keep lessons. Teen Mom, Teen Mom 2 and the Original, cardinal and Pregnant, are shows on MTV that centers on different groups of 16-year-old mothers from different separate of the U.S. and severally teenage little girl is followed by cameras in their own individual story. Both cardinal & Pregnant and Teen Mom show portrayals of struggle, as each character faces a lot of challenges which are all link up to being pregnant as a teen. By showing highly emotional schedule where a modern char is getting her heartbroken in a humankind setting, spontaneous and raw, I believe reality television helps teenage viewers by deeply connecting with the upstart women on the show and whence can rationalize their early decisions by basing what they saw on television with real breeding situations.\nIts safe to distinguish that at a young age, teen pregnancy (most of the time) is unexpected, scary, depressing, and complicated. on with a young mother confronting her parents about the new life developing inside her, she instantly faces numerous circumstances to overcome. 16 & Pregnant i...

No comments:

Post a Comment