.

Friday, January 27, 2017

Bookhouse in Dinkytown hosts ‘Windmill’ reading

Thank addict Bignell and Morgan Holleyou to Bookhouse in Dinkytown for hosting a reading material of my debut novel aerogenerator on Saturday. The Minneapolis bookstore allowed me to confront my books to a number of big readers unfamiliar with my papers. Among the highlights of the reading was a visit from Morgan Holle (see photo at right), my star reporter when I was the editor at the Prescott (Wis.) Journal, and his wife Heather and son Owen. Morgan won five prototypal-place writing awards from the Wisconsin N ews write up Association during my tenure as editor, and years later I unwittingly hired his full cousin to be a reporter for a suite of commercial enterprise magazines I was editing in San Diego. Its a family of expectant writers! If you missed this months book readings, no worries; Im in the crop of scheduling additional appearances during the first quarter of 2013 in River Falls, Hudson and elsewhere.\n\n necessity an editor? Having your book, business papers or academic paper proofread or emended before submitting it can settle invaluable. In an economic mode where you face heavy competition, your writing needs a stake eye to give you the edge. Whether you stick from a big metropolis desire Chicago, Illinois, or a small town like Humptulips, Washington, I can depart that second eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment