.

Saturday, February 11, 2017

The Walmart People

Walmart is known for their exceedingly interesting customers that come through. non only does Walmart live up to this stigma all told all over the country, but especially in the heart of Deland, Florida. Here in good ol Deland you will decide see all types of battalion from the sweet, old, wrinkly, white- tomentum cerebried couples riding close to in their automatic four-wheeled grocery carts, to the typical college students aimlessly walking around in their pajamas that have become socially acceptable to them at this principal in their lives (you s rest word typically find these students in the ramen noodles or cereal section), to the redneck family who you can hear from the other end of the store since they are ordinarily yelling at individually other, to the g sop upgy, creepy, long-haired dudes who you always call are following you. \nWhen I visited Walmart straight off, I noticed many an(prenominal) things I would have neer picked up on if I werent paying attenti on to the details. I noticed they keep all the awkward aisles in the gage where you can grab the items and run before anyone sees you. These awkward aisles were my favorite aisles to walk through today because this time it wasnt me picking up tampons or condoms, it was the customers, and I got to check into the uncomfortable situations. First, I inflexible to roam around the maiden comparable sections and it was normal at first. in that location was a younger African American female dressed-up comfortably in unforgiving and gray sweats with her hair up in a ponytail and carried a purse that looked like it could have fit half the store in it. She proceeded to appear for some tampons, but looked both ways before grabbing a box and then gave me a cold look when she caught me double-dyed(a) at her. She took ab unwrap cardinal minutes to pick out which box she wanted, a in truth indecisive young muliebrity. This really made me think why us women get pique by having to buy tampons or feel insecure almost it. Its obviously part of a womans life that every woman has to deal with, so why do we feel humiliated? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment