.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

A Disappointing Holiday

The cool breeze move through my hair, making me shiver with excitement. I arched my neck to take oer full view of the breathtaking beauty of Eiffel Tower, which towered above me like almost iron giant. It was such a lovely day. The melodious chime of the twittering birds change me with glee. The sun too, it seemed, was in a playful mood, playing hide and try out behind the fluffy clouds. Trrring trrring The telephone rang alone of a sudden carry me out of the scenic beauties my mind was roaming in. Hello I said. Oh Hello Ferva beta I have some good news for you It was my uncle. Yes, yes I am listening I replied enthusiastically. Well Your tickets have been confirmed for day afterward tomorrow. Oh really Yes. Now be ready beta. Dont cast out anything and take care Goodbye Goodbye uncle I replied, bringing our conversation to an end. I breathed deeply, thinking of the adventures in store for me. ever since my uncle had invited me to revenge his family in Paris durin g my holidays, I had been simply restless. I had been surfriding the Net since the past few days for the best tourist locations, and had however set out a travel plan.I was to travel to Paris and visit the monumental beauties of France. Switzerlands picturesque locations would be my succeeding(a) destination, where I would musical scale the snowy Alps move on to Holland and witness the magnificent windmills a day or two in Italy, and then back to Paris. It was all perfectly planned These vacations would be the best ones I ever had The next day was spent fidgeting around endlessly. My mother gave me a box of chocolates as a token of love, and my sister just couldnt stop practice session out her endless wish list My father was to drive me to the airport, and I counted each passing second in wait. Honk, honk Finally, I cried, and headed slap-up towards the staircase in full speed. I really couldnt view it My ambitiousness vacation was at last going to come professedly Once ag ain my mind wandered to the lush green valleys of Europe and I Ouch A sharp cry of pain left my mouth as I found myself sprawled on the concrete steps. In my haste, I had meet myself. The car that was to take me to the airport took me to the hospital instead. This was the most devastating number for me. I could not help thinking that my flight was leaving without me, my dream had shattered within the blink of an eye.At the hospital, what I thought was a worm turned out to be a fracture, and I was strictly certified to six weeks of complete bed rest. A pall of gloom hung over me as I heard my mother call my uncle to inform him of the accident. I was brought home, and though my fracture had healed to a certain extent, my misery neer left me. Oh, come on said my sister, my shopping list tush wait until next time she added cheerfully. But I could only decide her with a wry smile. It just seemed impossible for me to come to terms with the particular that my plans could fail.An d it was in this time of disappointment that I even complained to Allah. once when I was crying silently over how my hopes had been shattered, my mother came up to me and holding my exit said. Beta, I know that you have been let down but you essential learn that this is part of life. She paused to take a breath. Always remember, God never harms his creations. In fact, there is always exposement behind every decision. The cool words of my mother made me realise that no matter how more we plan, the ultimate power is God. This moment of truth made me feel better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment