.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Moral Theories :: essays research papers

lesson TheoriesA.Morality comes from God. Therefore, moral behavior is that behavior that conforms to the bequeath of God. Immoral behavior defies the will of God. The will of God is correctly taken by the Church. military rating 6. I was feeling this one, until the last sentence. There are so umteen denominations, and the reason is that they disagree with one another. Many religions run across what the will of God is differently, not to mention incorrectly. I do rely that a big part of morality comes from God.B.Do unto others as you would retain them do unto you. Rating1 Ahhh, the Golden Rule-you gotta love it. I int dismiss the only problem is like the example in the book of the African tribe that eats their dead, if I died in that location, they would eat me because they would want to be eaten. precise tricky.C.Be whatever you are do whatever you want to dojust as long as you dont woe anybody. Rating7. This sounds to me like humanism, although Im not sure anymore if I know what that is. If this were something we lived our lives around, then it doesnt sound like there would be some people helping out others, just themselves.D.The end justifies the means. An dression is right if it ultimately produces largely beneficial effects, wrong if it produces abusive effects. Rating 2. I like this one, and I say it quite frequently (Im not sure if that is good or bad). Someone use the example of war, and I agree with that. E.There is no universal morality. Moral values come from the laws and norms of the participation. Therefore, what is morally right in one society could be morally wrong in another. Rating 4. Doesnt the repartee to this one really decide if you are an objectivist or realist? My husband and I argued this one, and he is a strong objectivist. I am caught in the mettle because I dont understand how you can truly travel to your beliefs on people that have no idea what we consider to be right. What if people tried to do that to us?F.Peo ple never act immorally deliberately. When a person acts immorally, it is because he or she has a misidentify notion of what is truly good. Immoral behavior is ignorance or stupidity, not wickedness. Rating 9. Whoa, do I disagree with this one. I do believe many people do wrong things because of ignorance, but there are many people who do things wrong and they do it knowing that it is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment