.

Monday, February 4, 2019

Personal Narrative- Growing Closer to God Essay -- Personal Perspectiv

Personal Narrative- Growing Closer to graven imageMy head spins as I fly floor Capital rank on my way back home from church. Church has always been the foreground of my week, but something was missing tonight. I just couldnt seem to rivet on worshiping beau ideal. My usual words of praise were empty. My hectic life had become a distraction and kept me from focusing on God, who should be my main priority. The butterflies in my stomach feel more like a herd of elephants separate through my body. I cry out, Why God? Why am I so busy? Why cant things just slow d witness for a single night? As I pull into my pass the elephants continue and my stress level only escalates. An incredible urge to thaw overwhelms me. As I slump over my textbook and try to focus on studying, my gaze keeps shifting to my Bible. Are you trying to tell me something God? Because I dont think you understand how much I have odd to do tonight. My grade depends on studying for this test and Im not launch for it at all. My arm creeps toward the Bible and snatches it up. Its as if the arm isnt my own I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment